MENDUNG SORE

Friday, March 18, 2011

percakapan simple dengan si orang jepang

Hi, sekarang gw lagi mau mengasah kemampuan bahasa inggris gw jadi percakapan singkat di bawah ini akan saya tulis dalam bahasa inggris dan mohon maaf kalo ada grammar yg salah. Ga ada yg sempurna di dunia ini, men dan saya udah lama ga nulis essay.

So I was in TAFE and met my friend from Japan, her name is... errr just call it "FLOWER" (wakakkaka tetep yee pake inisial "Bunga"). Maybe around 2 weeks ago, she told me that she's already moved to Bentley, South Perth (she used to live in North Perth which is so far far away from her house to TAFE) and I didnt have time to ask her about her new house. Finally this afternoon I asked her AND here it is...

Acing: Hi, Flower (sumpah gw jijik sendiri). U said that u've already moved to Bentley, right? Hows your house? 
Flower: Hi! Yeah that's good eventho this is the old one. Anyway it only takes 5 min by car from my house to TAFE.
Acing: Wow, cool! How much do u have to pay for it?
Flower: Ehm, per week? It's only $75, hehehhehe (nyengir super bangga)
Acing: WHAT??? (cengo ampe bego) That's so cheap! How come? Does it include electricity, etc?
Flower: Yeah, I know. Yes it includes electricity. So cheap, isn't it? Hehe. Ehmm... I live with my boyfriend so that's why it can be very cheap. We rent the king size room and we only pay $75 per person.
Acing: Omg, I'm so envy cos my house is quite expensive. I've to pay $150 per week and it doesn't include electricity, but... I really like the house and especially the kitchen cos that's very clean so it's worth it, I think.
Flower: WHAT??? (gantian dia yg kaget) That's so expensive! I think, hmm...
Acing: What? What do u think? 
Flower: I think u've to find a boyfriend and live together like me, so u can get a cheap accommodation. 
Acing: HAHA no, that's such a stupid idea hahaha 
Flower: Why stupid? I'm serious. U've to find a boyfriend and live together.
Acing: ........ (hening sejenak). Hmm, okay. Thanks for ur idea. I'll think about it (LOH?)

Jadi intinya kalo gw mau dapet rumah murah harus begitu ya caranya? 
Hah, sayangnya saya ga se-hopeless itu kok. HAHA.

Anyway temen gw ini emang suka berasumsi kalo temen-temen gw yg udah pacar pasti tinggal bareng atau kalo ga dia kadang nyaranin yg udah pacaran buat tinggal bareng. Segitu asiknya kah tinggal bareng sama sang pacar? Hahhaa gw juga ga tau, ga pernah coba dan jangan sampe nyoba sih. Hmm... gw rasa temen gw ini bisa jadi pembela group kumpul kebo se-ASIA deh.

Yauda segitu aja blog random dari gw. Gw cuma mau cerita itu aja soalnya muka temen gw ini serius banget pas kasih ide "cemerlang" nya tadi. Gw rasanya jadi ga enak pas ngomong "Thats such a stupid idea" abis muka nya langsung shock gitu. Kapan-kapan gw jawab deh, "Wow, sounds good! I'll do it next month" biar dia seneng. 


GOOD NIGHT!


"Tapi awas jangan ..... berduaan, nenek bilang itu berbahaya."
Silahkan lengkapi kalimat di atas sesuai dengan keinginan hati Anda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment